Here you will find useful resources with in depth information to help you navigate your pancreatic cancer diagnosis and prepare you for the future.
Download the whole pancreatic cancer booklet
Our new booklet 'Understanding pancreatic cancer' is available now.
Download Section Eight of our pancreatic cancer booklet: Pancreatic cancer resources
You may be interested in looking for information about pancreatic cancer on the internet.
While there are very good websites, be aware that some websites may provide incorrect information. The suggested websites are not maintained by the Cancer Society of New Zealand.
We only suggest sites we believe offer credible and reliable information, but we cannot guarantee that the information on these websites is correct, up to date, or evidence-based medical information:
Information sheets to download as PDFs
- Applying to Work and Income
- Cancer Society/Sorted NZ financial and legal guide
- Cancer and insurance, employment and legal issues
- Coping with waiting
- Healthy eating and cancer treatment
- Making decisions about treatment
- Searching the internet
- Sex and cancer
- Spirituality, wairuatanga and cancer
- Supporting young adult children when you have cancer
- Telling others about your diagnosis
- Your cancer treatment team
Booklets to download as PDFs
Cancer Society information and support services
The Cancer Information Helpline is a Cancer Society phone line where you can talk about your concerns and needs with trained health professionals.
Phone the Cancer Information Helpline (0800 CANCER 226 237).
Your local Cancer Society offers a range of services for people with cancer and their families/whānau. These may include:
- information and support
- volunteer drivers providing transport to treatment
- accommodation while you are having treatment away from home.
The range of services offered differs in each region, contact your local Cancer Society to find out what is available in your area.
We are here to help and support you and your whānau through cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery…
We've put together a list of questions you may wish to ask your treatment team.
How to manage the symptoms of cancer and the side effects of treatment.