The Cancer Society Central Districts Division is recruiting for a Fundraising Administrator for its Hawke's Bay Centre.
The role is located in our new Hastings office and is a permanent part-time position of 25 hours per week.
The Fundraising Administrator will work within the Central Districts Division revenue generation strategy and assist to implement fundraising events with a clear focus on improving revenue generation to support Cancer Society services. The role will cover all aspects of events.
Specifically, the role will work within the Centre to identify:
- How best to align Divisional and Centre activities to maximise fundraising opportunities.
- Identify and support fundraising opportunities and ensure a cohesive and professional approach to all Centre fundraising activity.
- Support Relay For Life and Daffodil Day for the Centre in consultation.
- Ensure that supporters have an outstanding experience through the provision of our information, follow up and engagement with the Cancer Society.
Applicants should ideally possess the following attributes:
- Track record of successful event administration including the ability to “make the ask”
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Social media skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and database work
- Experience with data analysis, reporting and presentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Demonstrates an ability to follow through and deliver
- Enjoys working with people, easily establishes rapport and maintains positive and respectful working relationships
- Demonstrates a willingness to proactively engage with and an ability to adapt approaches to meet the needs of different cultures
- Ability to network, build new relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Full Drivers Licence
If you have the capabilities above and want to be part of an organisation making a difference in people’s lives every day, then we would love to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application form and send it along with your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 8 December 2023.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.